Wherein I summarize the news of the recent past. (Warning: I’m in an irreverent mood today…)
1) TV presenter gives up booze — and becomes the world’s most boring woman. (Caution: link contains Piers Morgan.)
2) Gang-rape victim reports crime, gets raped again by a cop — guess it just wasn’t her day, was it? (Come on: it happened in Pakistan, that bastion of civilization where all women are revered.)
3) Dallas gang beats up trannie — guess the race of the attackers… nope, ’twasn’t Muzzies; not this time, anyway.
4) Notre Dame Cathedral destroyed by fire — I guess the BVM was busy doing something else at the time, huh? (I warned ya.)
5) Rich farts in CT can’t sell their houses at inflated prices — ‘cos all the would-be buyers have fled to low-tax states already.
6) Naked stabber killed by security guard — wait, McDonald’s has security guards now? Oh yeah… southern California. Never mind. And finally, from the Department of Good News:
7) Hollywood sees revenues plummet — see pic above.