…wherein I’m too lazy to make a full post about stuff:
1) Valerie is saved! — Thank goodness. Now I can continue to add inches to my waistline by eating their pastries every time I go to Britishland.
2) Rio cops execute violent choirboys on the spot — Now quit that cheering and applause. And no, I have no idea when ICE are going to implement the same policy when faced with armed cross-border drug smugglers.
3) “If [an active shooter] walks onto this campus, they’re going to be shot and killed.” — It’ll be interesting to see if school shootings ever occur in these schools from now on. And if any of my south Floriduh Readers are looking for a part-time gig…
4) Sexbots could be hazardous for your health — Oh puh-leeze. I know more than a few women (including some ex-girlfriends) who would pose a far greater threat than a collection of latex and transistors. Think: Terminator, with tits. (Yes, Cheryl, I’m thinking of you.)
5) Amazon tells NYC to fuck off — These are the perils of trying to do business in a Socialist environment. Frankly, I think Amazon should breathe a sigh of relief, because they just dodged a BIG bullet.