Inexplicably popular, revered by critics, nobody seems to have realized that these iconic emperors had not a single stitch of clothing between them. Some have drawn my ire on these here pages before, but there are others. So, ranked in order of artistic nudity:
- Marlon Brando (Method mumbling)
- Elizabeth Taylor (squeaky voice and horrible acting not fully redeemed by large breasts)
- Johnny Cash (bass monotone; probably the smallest vocal range of any singer ever)
- Jackson Pollock (gaudy splashes masquerading as Art)
- Frank Sinatra (couldn’t hit a note with a baseball bat; should have quit singing in about 1958)
Your suggestions in Comments.