Today will be snippets of news that are guaranteed to make your eyes squint and Red Curtains Of Blood (RCOB) affect your vision. The fact that most of the items happened in Britishland makes no difference whatsoever. You have been warned.
1) “Help! My Mum’s been stabbed!”
2) “Give us your stuff or we’ll chop up your babies!”
3) Gun ban in the U.K. is still effective
6) “You think you Brits are the only ones who can go crazy with a knife? Banzai! ”
7) And lastly, just so we know that the rozzers are going after the serious criminals, there’s this one:
Tearful pensioner, 79, slams police for ‘threatening to prosecute her for feeding her neighbour’s pet’
8) Or maybe they can go after this kid’s parents, for giving him a toy gun to play with.
Now you can all go off and clean yer guns. I know I will.
As long as the nomenklatura of England are safe, they could care less about the peasants getting killed.
I think I’d rather go make my guns dirty than clean them after that.
Comment of the week. And it’s only Tuesday.
Comments are closed.