“Let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of London; I’ll show you something that’ll make you change your mind.”
London’s violent crime epidemic appears to show no sign of ending after another spate of brutal violence gripped the capital.
- Man, 45, arrested on suspicion of murder 2.32am after woman, 28, [stabbed to death] in Brent
- At 8.34pm, officers were called to Brent where man was shot with ‘machine gun’
- Police were called to Deptford at 8.10pm where a 23-year-old man was stabbed
- Just over a mile away another man was stabbed in Brent at around 10.20pm
- At 3.36am a 27-year-old man was arrested in Old Kent Road after a third stabbing
Of course, the “machine gun” description will turn out to be false; after all, machine-guns are banned in Britishland so that’s just not possible.
Then again, we have this little incident:
Follow the link for the full story. Good grief. I’m all for carrying knives on one’s person — I have two in my pockets as we speak — but sheesh… that’s a little (shall we say) aggressive.
I know that Dallas isn’t London (thank goodness), but I can’t help but think that people like our angry cyclist might be a little more restrained if they suspected that the guy in the car might be packing a .357 revolver… just a thought.