For no reason at all, I’m declaring today to be “Sex Day” on this here back porch of mine. Yes, what the hell: the entire Zeitgeist and its acolytes the media seem to have declared every day to be about sex, vid.:
- the exploits of the Kardashian coven
- TV shows featuring naked Dutch Olympians
- memoirs of Australian prostitutes
- reality shows which, it appears, are no more than excuses for the cast to bonk each other promiscuously and have out-of-wedlock babies
- people who have no clue about sex (coffee-splatter warning on this one)
- a dominatrix who appears on a morning TV show as though there’s nothing wrong with that
- celebrity granny with huge tits hosting a homo parade in (where else) Long Beach CA
- people telling their parents, on camera, how they lost their virginity
- a monk watches porn on a bus
- Taylor Swift is bonking some gay-looking English dude prior to breaking up with him, thereby gathering material for her next album
- the usual crowd of Train Smash Women
- etc. ad nauseam.
So why should I not follow this trend for just one day at least?
In any event, it’s got to be more interesting than talking about Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and those other tools. Oh, and by the way, speaking of tools: No-Class Michelle Obama dresses like a slut when visiting a cathedral in Italy. I know that this last bit has nothing to do with sex per se, but it’s all part of the coarsening of society, innit? More articles and thoughts on sex below… if you can stand it.