Ranked in order of awfulness:
- “This is Captain Douglas Corrigan speaking. I don’t know where y’all were expecting to land, but this ain’t it.”*
- “Ladies and gentlemen, please be aware that this aircraft can fly quite well on only one engine.”
- “Wait… Hank, I thought you checked the fuel levels before we took off.”
- “Passenger Mohammed Al-Bomba, please identify yourself to a cabin crew member.”
- “Welcome to Bangalore International Airport.”
Your suggestions in Comments. Bonus points if you actually heard them on a flight…
*do a search on the name.