Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of assholes.
- Neil Cavuto drew 2.192 million viewers in August. By November he was attracting only 1.3 million.
- The Five also suffered a big loss, going from 3.772 million in August to 2.883 million in November–minus 889,000 viewers.
- Bret Baier suffered a significant decline of 1,139,000 –3.256 million in August to 2.117 million in November.
- Martha MacCallum fared worse—she shed 50% of her audience, collapsing from 3.201 million to 1.613 million.
- Tucker Carlson also has taken a big hit–dropping from 5.719 million in August to 3.444 million in November. That is a drop of 2.275 million.
- Sean Hannity’s shining star is flaming out. His viewership plummeted from 6.838 million to 2.839 million. That means almost 4 million people fled his show.
- And Laura Ingraham bled out–she dropped from 4.82 million to 2.114. She lost 2.706 viewers.
I haven’t watched Fox News — not even Tucker — since March this year. They’ve lost nearly half of their old (Roger Ailes-created) audience.
Good. Fuck ’em.