News snippets, snippy comments.
1) Aggrieved former employee shoots people in brewery — see, that’s your “cultural appropriation” right there: the brother used a (White man’s) gun and not a culturally-appropriate machete. Couple of ancillary notes: he didn’t use a black rifle, or else that would be all over the news, you betcha; and he wasn’t allowed to own a gun because of a previous felony — not that this stopped him, of course, nor will you hear about this little factoid in the news.
2) China blames racism for corona virus fears — anything to deflect attention from the fact that these evil fucks were playing with this shit in a government laboratory as part of bio-warfare weapons development, and it got out by accident. Just for that, I hope that millions of Chinese die from it, and maybe they’ll be dissuaded from these reindeer games in future.
3) China sends ducks to Muslim Pakistan to fight locust swarms — I suppose it would be churlish to suggest that the Pakis test the ducks for the corona virus.
4) Chinese city caught lying about corona virus stats — wait… Commies lie? Does Bernie know about this?
5) Huge menu changes — probably a little late for that, but whatever. San Francisco’s and New York’s Chinatown hardest hit.
That’s enough virus nonsense. In other news:
6) Most women only tolerate sex — as any man over the age of 30 knows well.
7) Democrat candidates say all sorts of things [no links, why bother] — don’t care. It’s either a pack of lies or else Communist policy [some overlap].
Finally, Headline Of The Week:
Nicolas Cage arrives in NYC carrying stuffed beluga and holding hands with mystery ‘girlfriend’… after taking her to visit his OWN TOMB in New Orleans
…because that’s how Nick Cage rolls, man.