All the shit that doesn’t deserve its own post.
1) Leader of attack on U.S. Embassy in Baghdad was a guest at the Obama White House — wouldn’t surprise me if his “welcome basket” included a bj from the First Lady, either.
2) Trump orders our Dealers of Death to blow up various terrorist assholes — please Sir, can we have some more?
3) Iran Threatens “Escalation” — go ahead. Here’s what happened to another country (Japan) which escalated on us. We even have a term for it: “massive retaliation”.
Fidel Raul Julian Castro quits the presidential race — who? And speaking of hopeless losers:
5) Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden launched into the New Year by urging voters to make 2020 the year for gun control — go on, Joe; write off well over 50 million gun owners (who all vote) before the primaries… yup, that’s going to work well for you.
6) Veganuary makes its appearance — as if Dry January last year wasn’t enough to make us want to throw those scolds off high buildings, now the nut-eaters are joining in. Time for some serious counter-measures:
As my old buddy Paterson used to say: “A meal without wine is… breakfast.” One could say the same about steak, except that Steak & Eggs is one of my favorite breakfasts. Anyway, to continue:
7) Virginians are buying guns and ammo in record numbers, and paying with cash — but yet they’re going to vote for some another Democrat and his gun control agenda in November, we’re told.
9) Appeals court orders Arizona State to reinstate male student expelled for having a threesome — finally, some good news. Just watch: the Leftists are going to try and create national nookie control, next. They’ve already started, on campuses...
Then again, I’m so old fashioned, I thought a threesome meant this:
…and not this: