In ascending order of foulness:
- dinner with Nancy Pelosi
- a Christmas fruit cake
- a Claymore mine missing the “This Side Towards The Enemy” marking
- a CD entitled “Frank Sinatra: The Last Years”
- two dinners with Nancy Pelosi
Your nominations in Comments.
A dinner with Jeremy Corbyn and Nancy Pelosi.
Gee, potential candidates and unknown table size; decisions-decisions! I’m on for it if Durban and Schiff are included. With four I could hurl “To the Winds”.
An all paid romantic vacation with Hillary.
I’d rather wear a goat suit to an Al-Qaeda meeting.
Small quibble here.. I went through basic in the early 80s, when they still taught the basic care and feeding of the claymore mine. I don’t recall ever seeing one that did not have the “this side towards enemy” moniker. So one without it, would probably be something of a rare find, increasing its value immensely. That being said, my contribution is as follows:
1. A Mosin with non-matching serial numbers (for an OCD friend)
2. Al Gore’s released “charkra”
3. Clinton era genuine white house cigars
4. Any item from the “Michelle O” midnight dreams lingerie collection (shudder)
That #4 just made me throw up in my mouth a little.
Playboy’s First Lady’s Issue – Democrat Edition
1. Naked pictures of my mother-in-law.
2. Naked pictures of my wife’s mother-in-law.
3. Anything with the words ‘Kel-Tec’ stamped in it.
4. A cat.
5. Tie: a fruit cake / a brick.
I’ll throw in another for lagniappe:
5A. The Hillary Clinton Stair-Climber Machine.
Comments are closed.