1) Chicago: 75% of Murdered Are Black, 71% of Murderers Are Black — …and the accusations of “RAYCISSS!!!” will begin in 5… 4… 3… 2…
2) Round 2 of
Democrat Socialist candidate debates ends — all around the same theme: “We’re going to give stuff to undeserving people and make other people pay for it, or else distill the money from unicorn droppings.”
3) Getting Tough On Crime In Britain from one of Boris’s Babes — and about damn time, too, although we’ll have to wait and see how effective it is.
4) Beaten up for wearing a MAGA hat — my advice is that if you’re going to wear a MAGA hat, you need to wear a .45 as well, just in case. Tough shit if you live in New York Fucking City, like this poor guy does.
5) That asshole Moore wants Michelle Obama to run against Trump in 2020 — my suspicion is that Black Hillary won’t do any better than White Hillary did.
6) “What’s Killing Office Romances?” — rabid feministicals, lawyers and Human Resources [considerable overlap]. Next stupid question?
7) Mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton — not gonna comment until we get some facts in (unlike this asshole). But just for the sake of balance (amid the press hysteria): 29 people dead in these two incidents equates to half the average monthly shooting deaths (63) in Chicago in 2016 . Just sayin’.
First link is borked; it’s pointing to the Office Romances story.
Thankee; fixed now.
> 29 people dead in these two incidents equates to over twice the average monthly shooting deaths (63) in Chicago in 2016 .
Do you mean half? Admittedly I’ve up for 22 of the last 24 hours, and working for the last 11, so I’m a little fuzzy right now.
So have I. Sorry about that. Fixed now.
I’ve been grumbling at the news today, wondering how these compared to Chicago, Detroit, and/or LA, on a typical weekend. I’m avoiding posting on any “friends” walls on FB as they whine about prayers for the dead and wounded, as I’d rather not start a shitstorm this time over their lack of ashes and sackcloth for those other places.
#1 re: killings in Chicago . . . I direct everyone to three (3) excellent sources for accurate info:
* Second City Cop – http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/
* Hey Jackass !! – https://heyjackass.com/
* Chicago Wrigleyville Blog – http://www.cwbchicago.com/
Most of what *really* happens in Chicago is not reported by the typical media. Chicago does a lot of tourism business, and reports of all kinds of crime, robberies, killings, etc., would sour that sweet tree.
Isn’t it amazing that Chiraq has some of the toughest gun laws in the country yet they prosecute almost no felony gun law arrests. Those they arrest are assisted to the revolving door on a $1000 Ibond and are never heard from again, well at least until they commit another felony and then it is wash rinse repeat.
If you want to keep up on the score for Chiraq here is a good site: https://heyjackass.com/
On the topic of office romances, I’ve always thought they were a bad idea and refused to get involved in one. I’ve seen lots of people get so involved, sometimes it’s worked better than others, but I still thought it was a bad idea even before it became an HR matter if you told a woman she looked nice that day.
Now? Even if I were single, she’d have to provide written consent, signed in the blood of a unicorn under a solar eclipse in the presence of the director of HR, the CEO of the company, both of our managers and seven Canonized Saints who could all be called upon to vouch that she was a willing, nay enthusiastic partner in all activities. Even then I’d probably only do it after I’d already put in my two-weeks notice.
Believe all women my aching Norwegian-Irish-Mongolian-American buttocks.
“Chicago: 75% of Murdered Are Black, 71% of Murderers Are Black “…
The second number is almost meaningless, as the clearance rate for homicides in Chicago is currently under 10%. It would be more correct to say “7% of murderers are black, 3% are non-black, and 90% are unknown”.
Furthermore, given the “Stop snitching” code in “the community”, it seems likely that non-black killers are more likely to be caught.
I suggest that the RH Priti Patel send each of her Chief Constables a stout pair of brogans, a case of writing pads, and several cases of pens/pencils, so they will be well equipped to Kick Ass & Take Names, and be deprived of excuses.
I will believe that the UK is getting tough on crime when they start recognizing people’s natural right to self-defense and the necessary tools. Since that isn’t going to happen, what you will get (if it even works) is something worse than NYC which you complained about above.
Comments are closed.