Okay, so we’re all-too familiar (and depressingly so) with the scenario of a woman having sex with her daughter’s boyfriend, yes?
How about having sex with BOTH your daughters’ boyfriends?
AND the boys were aged 14 and 15? (We’ll leave aside the question, for the moment, as to why the daughters, presumably the same age or younger than the boys, were allowed to have boyfriends in the first place.)
Of course, if one were to play “Guess The State”, this could only have happened in California. (No, not in Florida, because in Florida the cuckolded hubby would have shot the bitch dead.) But Mr. Cuckold did file for divorce a few days after Wifey’s arrest. (She’ll probably get the house and custody of the daughters because California. And Hubby will have to pay for the daughters’ psychiatric treatment.)
And because this was California, Mommie Dearest isn’t going to jail for statutory rape. (I know, swap the sexes for maximum outrage.)
I haven’t seen this much wrongness in one story since the Obama Administration.
…and we’re not talking about the sad, trendy youngins who look sad, feel sad and listen to sad music. No, we’re talking about the people (of all ages) who are inspired by the gothic novel form, as seen in Bram Stoker’s Dracula. And where else can one indulge one’s inner Goth than in the town which inspired it all?
When it comes to dressing up in costumes, I’m all for it. Many’s a costume party I’ve attended wearing Viking dress (complete with battle-ax and horned helmet), or a Roman toga, or a Fifties-era outfit, or a French military uniform from World War I (to name but a few of the personas I’ve adopted).
My rule of thumb: when it’s a party, it’s fine. When it becomes your lifestyle, then it’s fucking pathetic.
So the eco-loons were out in force in Londonistan for the past couple of days, gluing themselves to buildings and generally causing the usual havoc.
More than 200 people have been arrested over the ongoing climate change protests in London, with activists physically carried by police from demonstrations at Waterloo Bridge and Oxford Circus.
Which made me think. Here’s a picture of one such loony:
And here’s a pic of Waterloo Bridge:
Am I the only one thinking of an alternative for the police to arresting these scruffy tools? (My Latin’s a little rusty, but pontis iacerendum would be the proper term, I think.)
“Extinction Rebellion”, my aching left buttock… I can think of at least one species that should be made extinct.
I stumbled across this “Eeeeevil Peoples Alert!!!” at the poxy NYT Magazine (and I’ve linked to it because it is unintentionally hilarious. Go and read the thing first, then come back; I’ll wait. Read more
Wherein I summarize the news of the recent past. (Warning: I’m in an irreverent mood today…)
1) TV presenter gives up booze — and becomes the world’s most boring woman. (Caution: link contains Piers Morgan.)
2) Gang-rape victim reports crime, gets raped again by a cop — guess it just wasn’t her day, was it? (Come on: it happened in Pakistan, that bastion of civilization where all women are revered.)
3) Dallas gang beats up trannie — guess the race of the attackers… nope, ’twasn’t Muzzies; not this time, anyway.
4) Notre Dame Cathedral destroyed by fire — I guess the BVM was busy doing something else at the time, huh? (I warned ya.)
5) Rich farts in CT can’t sell their houses at inflated prices — ‘cos all the would-be buyers have fled to low-tax states already.
6) Naked stabber killed by security guard — wait, McDonald’s has security guards now? Oh yeah… southern California. Never mind. And finally, from the Department of Good News:
7) Hollywood sees revenues plummet — see pic above.
From John Derbyshire:
“Every totalitarian power cult needs a vocabulary of vituperation—some way to talk about the enemies of the people: those wreckers, saboteurs, and counter-revolutionaries who are always trying to slow or divert society’s righteous march forward to a radiant future.”
Hence the current Congressional hearings about “White nationalism”.