- All those exotic “Chinese Bat Stew” frozen dinners in your freezer will have to be thrown away
- Your new Huawei phone has been renamed “Typhoid Mary” in the catalog
- Far fewer cheap and trashy options in the Clothing section at Walmart
- “Visit Chinatown” has to be taken off your bucket list
- Severely limits your choices in the “buy a foreign wife” market
Your suggestions in Comments.
The downpour of questionable jokes, such as:
– It’s to be called the ‘kung-flu’
-What is the corona viruses big complaint? It’s sick of Chinese food
-Man with corona virus seeks woman with Lyme disease
Took the fun out of popping bubble wrap and turned it into Wuhan Roulette.
“Wuhan Roulette”could also be applied selecting your evening’s “companion” in, say, Shanghai…
I’ve heard the Chicoms are changing the name of Wuhan to Blowchow.
– dog meat has gotten expensive.
– “no chinese” signs appearing everywhere, in China!
Comments are closed.