“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about.” — Hillary Bitch Clinton, October 10 2018
Fair enough. So let’s list a few of the things that I (and a great many others) stand for, and that I care about, in no specific order (and feel free to add any that I may have forgotten):
- The First and Second Amendments (and the other eight in the Bill of Rights, but most especially the first two)
- A Constitution that cannot be changed by any means other than by amendment, as laid down in the Constitution
- A tri-cameral government system, consisting of the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches
- A judiciary that follows Constitutional precept rather than changing it by judicial fiat or through political belief
- The Electoral College
- Citizen-only voting, with proof of same required before doing so
- Secure borders and controlled immigration
- Low taxes
Now, using Clinton’s own rationale, and considering that her political party stands absolutely foursquare against, and seeks to destroy all the above, I would ask her to explain to me why I should ever be in any way “civil” towards Democrats (or their camp followers, the “Social” Democrats).
While she’s preparing her response, I’ll be down at the range.