For the next week or so the press coverage is going to be “all-Kavanaugh / Blasey-Ford-all-the-time”, so I thought I could bring forward yet another example of conservative
hijinks molestation of womyns:
Wake me up when it’s all over and Brett Kavanaugh is seated on the Supreme Court, willya?
1) “Sobbing vegan, 23, breaks into a slaughterhouse and chains herself next to a calf for animal rights protest” — They should have spared the calf and slaughtered the vegan.
2) “Sex robots BACKLASH as brothel workers reveal fury over ‘dehumanising and dangerous’ droids” — wait a minute: prostitutes are accusing their competition as “dehumanising” ? We will now observe two minutes’ silence to mark the death of irony.
3) “Jane Fonda tells accused #MeToo harassers like Louis CK looking to make a comeback to ‘sweep the floor at Starbucks until you learn!’ ” — Tell you what, you rancid Commie traitor: you could sweep the floors at every Starbucks in the world, and we still wouldn’t forgive you for the Hanoi trip.
4) Britain’s armed forces are about to go tits-up — My favorite take out of this article is the description of an armored unit as “Operation Tethered Goat”. Actually, it’s a tragic story, so read it all. (In case anyone starts murmuring “Malvinas”, the only military in worse shape than Britain’s is Argentina’s.)
5) NYC Home Sellers Are Slashing Prices “Like It’s 2009” — so prices of NYFC residential real estate are now simply “exorbitant” as opposed to “you’ve got to be fucking kidding me”. My feelings on the matter:
…and finally, some happy news:
6) Oktoberfest has begun in Germanland — although my experience with Oktoberfest (in Munich, anyway) has been weak beer and raucous drunks, neither of which I can tolerate. There are a couple of compensations, though:
I’ve often noted that when otherwise law-abiding people are driven to kill government agents, it’s mostly because said government is either taking or destroying that person’s property. Here’s one such example:
Albert Dryden gunned down Harry Collinson in front of journalists when his illegally-built bungalow was due to be demolished in Butsfield, County Durham in 1991.
Harry Collinson was enforcing the demolition of Dryden’s illegally-built bungalow when Dryden drew a First World War gun and shot him dead in front of local media on June 20, 1991.
As well as shooting 46-year-old Mr Collinson, he also wounded police officer Stephen Campbell in the buttock and reporter Tony Belmont in the arm.
Okay, you maniacs can quit laughing now… although you have to admit that shooting a cop in the Butsfield [sic] and blasting a reporter may well have caused a quick grin or even a chuckle in some quarters. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Note that the dramatis personae of the shootees was the bureaucrat enforcing the dumb rule, the cop providing the weight of the law to its enforcement, and the media lizard who came to film (and broadcast) the confrontation because media gonna media.
Note too that all this took place in oh-so disarmed Britishland, which should offer a lesson to all gummint types, namely: don’t fuck with an old fart who has nothing to lose.
The only glum part of the report is that Our Hero apparently repented in later life. Not sure I would.
As we all know (because they never cease to tell us), the cult known as “vegans” (and its sub-cult, “vegetarians”) refuse to eat animal-derived foods because of the cruelty inflicted on the animals.
Now, thanks to !!! SCIENCE !!! we can disclose that these smug assholes are just as cruel as we carnivores are.
Plants have a sense of touch – and they can even ‘feel’ you picking their leaves. A new study has shown how plant leaves can fire pain signals, which are similar to those found in humans, to warn neighboring leaves of impending danger.
I don’t even want to think about the pitiful screams of carrots as they’re forcibly plucked from the earth, and don’t get me started on the genocide and mass dismemberment inflicted by the combine harvester in a field of wheat.
Caution: image below may be upsetting!
This vicious cruelty has to be stopped. We need to start a boycott of Massey-Ferguson, John Deere and other manufacturers of these weapons of mass destruction. I know that the likely outcome will be the starvation of vegans and vegetarians, but it’s a small price to pay. If it saves the life of one tomato…
Apparently, some cartoonist is in trouble for, well, drawing a cartoon (and his newspaper has, quite rightly, stood up for him). Said cartoon, which, like ALL cartoons, exaggerates the target’s features, has caused him to receive a storm of hate mail and even death threats because racism. So in solidarity with Mark Knight and because fuck PC censorship, I’m publishing his cartoon here:
Let the fainting, pearl-clutching and hate mail begin. As for death threats… LOL.
Here are a couple of other Knight cartoons which could have caused a similar response from conservatives, but didn’t (because we have a sense of humor, unlike the Perpetually-Aggrieved).
I love his cartoons of former OzPM, the lefty Welsh-born Julia Gillard:
I can’t wait to see the hate mail from gingers, people with big noses and of course the Sheep-Shaggers.
From NeverTrumper Jonas Goldberg (proving that a stopped clock can be correct at least once):
“But [Trump] isn’t Hitler, for any number of reasons, the most important of which is that Americans aren’t Nazis. We’re not even Germans. Hitler’s rule was possible because there was a market demand for a Hitler and a wider tolerance for a Hitler.”
And Trump’s election came about because there was a market demand for a Trump and a wider tolerance for a Trump. There, however, the similarity ends (to the anguish of the Left).
Homosexuals, other sexual deviants, Jews and gypsies haven’t been rounded up and put in concentration camps [no comment]; there have been no public book burnings (except, paradoxically, by the Left, both literally and figuratively); Trump hasn’t advocated a policy of Mexikanerrein (only a wall to end invasion of same); and no matter how appealing the action may seem to some of us, Trump hasn’t made plans to annex
the Sudetenland Alberta or invade Poland Baja California.
In fact, the only outcomes of Trump’s administration that are remotely Hitler-like are the soaring growth of the economy and the virtual elimination of unemployment — and those outcomes, I think we can all agree, are not malevolent (except to the Left, who like a seething mass of the unemployed to whom they can offer free stuff).
Not that it matters. To the American Left, all Republicans are Nazis and all Republican leaders (whether moderates like the Bushes or conservatives like Pence and Goldwater) are Literally Hitler. The accuracy of their labeling is irrelevant, as long as they can create a bogeyman that will fire up their base of rabid Commie crapweasels.