Let’s see if I’ve got this right. The list of cities that are being besieged and set aflame by rioters includes the following: New York, Washington D.C., Chicago, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Seattle, Portland and Minneapolis.
Quick: what do these cities all have in common?
- Their mayors are incompetent Leftist Democrats who have continued to go soft on crime, making petty theft the equivalent of jaywalking and encouraging the spread of homelessness on the streets;
- They have a history of lawlessness, of hampering and undermining the police while coddling criminals;
- They are “safe haven” cities for illegal immigrants;
- They following social policies which create mini-welfare states;
- They have terrible public school systems, entrenched by feral teachers’ unions;
- They’re broke, and have no means of financial recovery other than handouts by their (mostly) near-bankrupt state governments or by the equally-insolvent federal government;
- Even their wealthy citizens are neo-Socialists, and their middle-class hipsters support bullshit like anarchy, Black Lives Matter and anarchy;
- Feel free to add your observations, if you think I’ve missed anything major.
In other words, these shithole cities embody absolutely everything that is un-American about modern society and government; and yet we are supposed to feel some kind of sympathy or outrage that these cities are burning themselves to the ground?
Suck on it, assholes. Reap that liberal / socialist whirlwind, good and hard.
And somebody let me know when the carpet-bombing begins, so I can get some popcorn supplies in beforehand.
Oh, and by the way: this includes Dallas. Just don’t come too far north of I-635, assholes.