1) Chicago: 75% of Murdered Are Black, 71% of Murderers Are Black — …and the accusations of “RAYCISSS!!!” will begin in 5… 4… 3… 2…
2) Round 2 of
Democrat Socialist candidate debates ends — all around the same theme: “We’re going to give stuff to undeserving people and make other people pay for it, or else distill the money from unicorn droppings.”
3) Getting Tough On Crime In Britain from one of Boris’s Babes — and about damn time, too, although we’ll have to wait and see how effective it is.
4) Beaten up for wearing a MAGA hat — my advice is that if you’re going to wear a MAGA hat, you need to wear a .45 as well, just in case. Tough shit if you live in New York Fucking City, like this poor guy does.
5) That asshole Moore wants Michelle Obama to run against Trump in 2020 — my suspicion is that Black Hillary won’t do any better than White Hillary did.
6) “What’s Killing Office Romances?” — rabid feministicals, lawyers and Human Resources [considerable overlap]. Next stupid question?
7) Mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton — not gonna comment until we get some facts in (unlike this asshole). But just for the sake of balance (amid the press hysteria): 29 people dead in these two incidents equates to half the average monthly shooting deaths (63) in Chicago in 2016 . Just sayin’.
Here’s some new foolishness. Apparently, vegetarians and of course Muslims are getting pissed off because a flu vaccine contains trace amounts of… wait for it… pork gelatin.
Next month, every healthy child between two and 10 in England will be offered Fluenz Tetra to increase herd immunity.
Muslim parents are reportedly refusing to allow their children to have a nasal flu vaccine because the treatment is not halal.
Concerns were first raised over the spray – Fluenz Tetra – containing pork gelatine last year, but the issue has been highlighted again ahead of a new nationwide drive.
At the time, the Vegetarian Society branded the use of the ingredient in three vaccines as ‘disappointing’, while the Muslim Council of Britain said the spray would only be permitted if there was no alternative and lives were at risk.
So don’t give it to them, and if kids die from it, c’est la vie — or rather, c’est la mort. (And by the way, I haven’t heard from Orthodox Jews, but the same applies.)
I am so sick of the general population being placed at risk because of a minority’s baseless fucking superstitions. Children often get sick from flu, but the people most at risk from deadly influenza are the elderly, for whom flu vaccines may actually be harmful — hence the government’s efforts to inoculate the little pox factories so as to prevent the spread of infection in the population at large.
Here’s my (totally impractical) suggestion: after the inoculations have taken place, if any elderly person dies of the flu, find a random family of refuseniks and fine them $50,000, proceeds paid to the surviving family members of the deceased. And I don’t care whether the refuseniks are Muslims, Orthodox Jews, vegetarians or Hollywood-type trendies like Gwyneth Paltrow. These medical Luddites need to face the consequences of their decisions, and the sooner the better.
As we conservatives gird up to face what would destroy us and our beloved country, consider this article a warning.
Under a prevalent view that has emerged from universities in recent years, a wrong opinion is seen as tantamount to a thrown punch or even an indication of a willingness to genocide—which invites the idea that an offended party who throws a real punch (or worse) is simply acting in self-defense. This idea has become so pervasive and is so taken-for-granted at this point that even workaday journalists now pay homage to this academic conceit in their work.
Who defines what constitutes a “wrong” opinion? (Hint: it isn’t you.) Read the whole disgusting thing.
And as a wise man once said:
“Of course, the game the Left has always played is to use violence as a pretext to impose their preferred policies. We’ve had waves of left-wing violence since the Obama administration, all intended to elicit a response. Those responses are used to justify what amounts to political terrorism.”.
Feel free to see what people think, here.
Damn, and I was only at the range a couple days ago, practicing with a sniper rifle.
Well, if you’ll excuse me… that 1911 isn’t going to shoot itself. Maybe it’s also time for a little AK practice, too.
Cue the violins:
So Mrs. Clooney / Julia Roberts-lookalike Amal Clooney gets all whiny about The Donald putting the boot into the Jackals Of The Press:
Amal Clooney said President Trump ‘vilifies the media’ and makes journalists ‘all over the world vulnerable to abuse’ among other jabs during a multi-day conference in London.
The human rights lawyer was speaking along with British foreign secretary Jeremy Hunt on Wednesday when she made her first remark.
Without mentioning Trump by name, she said: ‘The country of James Madison has a leader today who vilifies the media, making honest journalists all over the world more vulnerable to abuse.’
Abuse, my suffering African-American asshole: 1) there’s no such thing as an “honest journalist” nowadays, and 2) never mind Twatter abuse, modern journalists should get daily ball-kickings or scourgings to get them pointed in the right direction. Trump lets them off lightly, given their boorishness and naked partisan behavior.
And referring to my earlier comment: ever wonder why Amal Clooney and Julia Roberts have never been seen together in the same room?
Face it: if the lawyer looked like (say) Maxine Waters and was married to Wallace Shawn, the Press wouldn’t be able to pick her out of a lineup.
I can see why Clooneywife is so sensitive about the media: without their fawning and uncritical support over the years, she’d still be signing property transfer contracts in Kabul, let alone married to Mr. Hollywood and splitting her time between an estate on the Thames and a villa on Lake Como.
1) Eating beaver is an aphrodisiac, Polish minister claims — why yes, yes it is.
2) Instagram crashes AGAIN: Users around the world hit by outage, leaving them unable to login or load the app — First World problem
3) Indian man is killed in fight to the death over WATER — Third World problem
4) Man is run over (twice) and is robbed while lying at the side of the road — just wasn’t his day, was it?
5) After a $1 million restoration, historic ship collides with container ship and sinks — wasn’t their day, either.
6) Man Guarding Miners From Pride Of 14 Lions Is Killed — By An Elephant — Africa Wins Again.
And to end the carnage:
7) Some stupid bitch screams abuse at a Trump supporter, loses her job as a consequence — and as sure as night follows day, some asswipe takes umbrage because Oh My We’re Better Than That, not realizing that unless we continue to use the Left’s own rules against them, they’re going to not only carry on being assholes, but get worse.
Screw them both, the Left and the Appeasers. There are consequences for acting like an asshole, and it’s time the Left experienced that.
…which is probably a Good Thing, or else the oh-so compassionate NHS (Australia version) would have pushed this granny off on one long ago. Simple details are as follows:
Ms Manley was informed on May 12 that her application for an aged parent visa was rejected because she does not fit the criteria due to her poor health.
The health criteria state that an applicant must be free from disease and must be free of any condition which would cost the health sector more than $40,000 (£22,000) in total.
Ms Manley’s full-time care would cost about $145,000 (£80,000) for the next three years.
In case anyone’s interested, this is known as “rationed care”, something the supporters of nationalized health care always deny will happen, but which always does.
Read the whole story for the full rage to take effect.