Today will be snippets of news that are guaranteed to make your eyes squint and Red Curtains Of Blood (RCOB) affect your vision. The fact that most of the items happened in Britishland makes no difference whatsoever. You have been warned.
1) “Help! My Mum’s been stabbed!”
2) “Give us your stuff or we’ll chop up your babies!”
3) Gun ban in the U.K. is still effective
5) Moped muggers
6) “You think you Brits are the only ones who can go crazy with a knife? Banzai! ”
7) And lastly, just so we know that the rozzers are going after the serious criminals, there’s this one:
Tearful pensioner, 79, slams police for ‘threatening to prosecute her for feeding her neighbour’s pet’
8) Or maybe they can go after this kid’s parents, for giving him a toy gun to play with.
Now you can all go off and clean yer guns. I know I will.
Wow… even I’m impressed by the weapons being used by the criminals in London as the crime (tidal) wave continues:
Clearly, banning the things won’t do any good, just as banning guns hasn’t worked too well.
And the violence is no longer confined to the scuzzy areas of London and the other cities; I saw from a pic in another article that one of the attacks took place where I took a stroll in London just a few months ago.
I’ve been racking my brain for some kind of solution to this — seriously, I have — and the more I look at it, there are only a few solutions:
- Flood the streets with cops — but the Brits don’t have enough cops.
- Allow the citizens to arm themselves — like that’s going to happen.
- Reinstate the death penalty (especially for scum who do things like this) and get serious about executing dangerous / murderous criminals — that ain’t gonna happen either.
- When (if) they catch the criminals, deport them to a penal colony (like France’s old Devil’s Island of Papillon fame) — wait a minute, that has promise, because if any country in the world owns a bunch of uninhabited, remote islands, it would be the Brits. Granted, it would take a few years to build the accommodations, but we’re talking concrete cellblocks, not the Ritz. And it’s not like they haven’t done it before (hello, Australia!) so there is precedent. (Escape from New York is starting to look less like a dystopian fantasy and more like a blueprint, isn’t it?)
Sadly, though, the Brits don’t seem to have the balls to do any of the above. Utter chaos is coming, if it isn’t there already. What a mess. (Although the Britcops seem to have no difficulty in dealing with hardened criminals like this bad boy…)
If anyone has any bright ideas different to mine, feel free to share them — and I’m not talking fantasies (I can assemble a few of those all by myself); I need workable solutions, because the Brits seem to be at a loss.
Here’s an interesting little snippet:
Britain is in the grip of a violent crime wave as thugs run riot on mopeds and motorbikes. Shocking figures released yesterday show the armed thieves are striking more than 60 times every day. In a chilling illustration of the crisis, a young woman was fighting for her life last night after her mobile was snatched by moped-riding thieves. And a motorcycle gang targeted yet another luxury store in London on Tuesday. In Birmingham, a masked gang rammed a car in broad daylight before smashing the driver’s window with a machete and hammer. And masked attackers targeted Michael McIntyre when they stole his £15,000 Rolex.
So, my British friends: how’s that “no handguns in private ownership” thing working out for you, then?
And for all those idiots who start wailing about the horrors of “pitched gun battles in the streets”, allow me to ask how that’s so much different from what’s happening to you now? Other than the fact that almost all the victims are innocent people, not criminals?
I wonder why we don’t have the “moped-gang” problem in Texas. Oh yeah, that’s right: we carry guns, and the bad guys know it. And as a bonus, we don’t have pitched gun battles in the streets — except of course when the criminals start having wars over drug turf in their own neighborhoods, which doesn’t count because it’s a self-canceling problem.
We certainly don’t have mass stabbings in our streets, because — oh wait! we carry guns, and the bad guys know it. (And yes: I know the latter story comes out of Australia. Where they too aren’t allowed to own handguns.)
Strange how that all works out.
“Let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of London; I’ll show you something that’ll make you change your mind.”
Thus sang Ralph McTell in his hauntingly-mournful song back in the 1970s. Modern-day London seems to be equally tragic:
London’s violent crime epidemic appears to show no sign of ending after another spate of brutal violence gripped the capital.
- Man, 45, arrested on suspicion of murder 2.32am after woman, 28, [stabbed to death] in Brent
- At 8.34pm, officers were called to Brent where man was shot with ‘machine gun’
- Police were called to Deptford at 8.10pm where a 23-year-old man was stabbed
- Just over a mile away another man was stabbed in Brent at around 10.20pm
- At 3.36am a 27-year-old man was arrested in Old Kent Road after a third stabbing
Of course, the “machine gun” description will turn out to be false; after all, machine-guns are banned in Britishland so that’s just not possible.
Then again, we have this little incident:
Follow the link for the full story. Good grief. I’m all for carrying knives on one’s person — I have two in my pockets as we speak — but sheesh… that’s a little (shall we say) aggressive.
I know that Dallas isn’t London (thank goodness), but I can’t help but think that people like our angry cyclist might be a little more restrained if they suspected that the guy in the car might be packing a .357 revolver… just a thought.
So according to Lefties, if we ban public gun ownership, all that icky violence stuff will just vanish. Or not:
Britain’s knife crime epidemic has spread to the Home Counties as stabbings are now more likely in Bedfordshire than in Merseyside.
Hertfordshire, Hampshire, Warwickshire, Norfolk and north Wales’ rates of knife crime have all increased by more than 100 per cent in the past three years, while London’s rate only increased by 20 per cent.
The epidemic is being fuelled by city gangs expanding their territory and going into rural areas, forcing out local gangs with extreme violence, according to experts.
— probably the same “experts” who supported gun bans, and are now scratching their heads.
Of course, this would be the time to relax firearm ownership laws as well as the stupid laws which all but prohibit self-defense for ordinary Brits, but I won’t hold my breath because Lefties can’t handle the truth. [/Colonel Jessup] They think that all they have to do is pass a law with good intentions, and the problem will be solved.
They all deserve to be stabbed, as well.
This Swedish woman is a tireless campaigner against the deportation of criminal “refugees” and in a gesture of… well, you guess it, I can’t — goes home with two teenage Afghans she meets outside a bar. The inevitable occurs:
A Swedish woman in her 40s was brutally raped by an Afghan teenager while another migrant man molested her, a court has heard.
As the man said: you’d have to have a heart of stone not to laugh hysterically at this story. Read the whole thing; I guarantee you’ll be shaking your head all the way through.
Man, some people are just plain fucking stupid.