Many of you have been experiencing hassles logging in to Comments and so on. I’ve been having it worse, in that my access to WordPress has been severely restricted. Here, for example, is what I experienced this morning in trying to put up a SINGLE post, in some cases multiple times:
It is without question a server issue. I need to migrate to a dedicated server, but I can’t afford the monthly charges.
My choices are simple:
- live with this problem and restrict blogging input
- hang it up altogether (yes, I am that pissed off)
- change my blogging software away from WordPress (meaning, re-format the entire Splendid Isolation blog and all posts to fit into a new engine)
- set up a paywall (ain’t gonna happen)
- do what Chris Muir does, and have an annual fundraiser to be able to afford a dedicated server each year.
Let me know what you think, assuming you can get to Comments.