You know where to go to post your suggestions…
All in ascending order of frightfulness, as usual.
Told by men:
- “You won’t get pregnant; my family’s been sterile for generations.”
- “I’ll just put the tip in.”
- “…and forsaking all others…”
- “I’ll call you next time I’m in town.”
- “She means nothing to me!”
Told by women:
- “Size isn’t important.”
- “I won’t try to change you after we get married.”
- “I don’t fake my orgasms.”
- “Bad boys don’t turn me on.”
- “I’d love you even if you weren’t rich.”
Your suggestions in Comments. Bonus points if you’ve actually uttered them, or had them told to you.
The Republican Party decides to put “reasonable gun control” in their party platform before the mid-term elections in 2018:
…and yes, you too may use the words “Republican Party” in your suggestions if so desired.
Ranked in ascending order of foulness:
- Halfway up the Matterhorn
- The day before you start a new job (i.e. they don’t have to give you maternity leave)
- During your wedding ceremony
- While receiving oral sex (and before having your orgasm)
- A week after the United States has instituted a “single payer” (i.e. NHS) healthcare system.
Your suggestions in Comments. I can’t wait to hear from my Lady Readers.
This pic was apparently taken in London in the late 1950s:
Your captions in Comments.
In ascending order of dreadfulness, as always:
- Tony Blair, Has-Been BritPM
- Every male Swedish, Danish and Norwegian Prime Minister since 1980
- Barack Obama, Has-Been POTUS
- Emmanuel Macron, current FrogPres
- Justin Trudeau, current CanuckPM
Your votes in Comments.