Seeing as today (April 20) is Hitler’s birthday, here’s today’s pic:
Your captions in Comments.
Staying with the April 20 theme, and ranked from bad to horriblest:
- killed his dog with poison
- is responsible for Godwin’s Law
- adopted a stupid political philosophy which still influences other statists like Nancy Pelosi and most Western European politicians
- his even-more stupid anti-Semitism continues to influence assholes like Jeremy Corbyn, about one-third of all Internet commentary, and all of Islam
- was, unsurprisingly, a strict vegetarian.
Your observations and suggestions in Comments.
From bad to absolute worst:
- The band plays a disco version of Free Bird
- Your 8th-grade teacher-crush, Mrs. Sullivan, now needs a walker
- Diarrhea, on the dance floor
- Finally getting to score with the prom queen from your graduating class, only to discover that she now has dentures and you have erectile dysfunction
- Realizing that that obnoxious chick from Government class — Hillary… Rodham? — still has a crush on you
Your suggestions (or experiences) in Comments.
Your suggestions in Comments.
The song might have been a good one, but the rendition left a lot to be desired. In ascending order of tunelessness (and no links because projectile vomiting):
- Whiskey In The Jar — Metallica
- Danke Schön — Wayne Newton
- Yesterday — every single person except Paul McCartney who ever tried to sing it
- Tutti Frutti — Pat Boone
…and OMG, in its own special Hall Of Shame For One:
Look up the performances at your own peril.