…to have in the room with you after you’ve just had stomach surgery, and it hurts like hell to laugh:
- Billy Connolly (“Och laddie, yer stomach looks like just another Saturday night in Glasgow.”)
- Craig Ferguson (“If you were a woman after a C-section, you’d have to get up and wipe the baby’s shitty arse because it’s Match Of The Day on TV and your hubby’s AWOL at the pub.”)
- Richard Pryor (“You think stitches hurt? Try settin’ yo’self on fire, honkie.”)
- Robin Williams (“Stomach surgery is God saying to you, ‘Here, try a little cocaine.’ “)
- Bill Burr (“Look, I’m not saying what you have isn’t terrible — but ever had your girlfriend’s broken acrylic nail wedged in your hemorrhoids?”)
Your nominations in Comments.