From the depths of Corporatocracy, in ascending order of frightfulness:
- “There’s not enough in the budget for the bonus we promised you”
- “You’ll have to spend six months at the new client’s office in Des Moines while we get the business settled”
- “HR wants to talk to you”
- “Our new CEO has a Harvard MBA”
…and the absolute worst thing your boss could ever say to you:
- “Meet LaShonda, our new VP of Diversity Awareness”
Your additions in Comments. Graphic language and seditious thoughts are not only allowed, they’re encouraged.